CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
No BS with these guys. They are informative, allowing you to make a decision. Very happy that I found this shop. You won't find a better shop in Houston.
Michael Hedges, 06/15/2021
Excellent technicians. Tommy is honest and fair. The best!!
Steven Capuozzo, 06/14/2021
Very knowledgeable and organized. Fast and efficient service. After several stressful weeks and two failed diagnostic attempts at dealerships....RPM in one day was able to give me correct diagnostic information.
liliana mendez, 05/10/2021