CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Very knowledgeable and organized. Fast and efficient service. After several stressful weeks and two failed diagnostic attempts at dealerships....RPM in one day was able to give me correct diagnostic information.
liliana mendez, 05/10/2021
Honest and Excellent Work. Tommy and his team are very honest with their analysis and do an excellent job of fixing whatever the issues are.
Keith P., 05/05/2021
I brought my vehicle to RPM Automotive to repair a brake issue after Flooding Storm Imelda. They fixed it efficiently. I wouldn't want anyone else touching my vehicle but these mechanics.
Luis M Chen, 03/30/2021